Facial Plastic Surgery at Dr. Lanna Aesthetics
Facial Procedures That Bring Out Your Best
Dr. Lanna and her team provide in-demand services for aesthetic treatments. With Dr. Lanna’s skills and track record of over 10,000 satisfied clients, people from all over the world fly to New York City to visit her med spa for transformative aesthetic solutions.
Achieving your dream look is now made easier with the different aesthetic treatments available on the market. But if you want the best results from your facial plastic surgery procedure, team at LC Medical are providers you can trust. Address the signs of aging or reshape your features to achieve natural-looking facial details that bring out your confidence and inner glow.
Are You Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
Facial plastic surgery involves solutions that can range from minimally invasive to more invasive processes to achieve your desired appearance. When handled by a qualified and experienced provider, you can ensure your safety during the procedure while expecting stunning results that meet your expectations.
Feeling confident in your own skin can do wonders for your self-esteem and how you present yourself to the world. But if your best features can be improved by reversing the signs of aging or having your facial features contoured, then reconstructive surgery can bring you one step closer to achieving your beauty goals.
If you’re interested in receiving facial plastic surgery, you’ll need to discuss your goals with our qualified plastic surgeon. As a professional, they will recommend different treatments that meet your goals, considering your own goals and condition to receive treatment.
Let Dr. Lanna Aesthetics Help Today
As the top master injector in New York City, Dr. Lanna has helped countless patients achieve the look of their dreams. Let Dr. Lanna Aesthetics help with your beauty goals today by scheduling your consultation.
Local Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
Some of the more invasive facial plastic surgery options include:
Oculofacial Surgery Performed by Dr. Rico
- Upper Blepharoplasty
- Also known as an upper eyelid surgery, this removes the excess fat, skin, and other tissue from the upper eyelid. Remove the heaviness and drooping eyelids and achieve a younger appearance.
- Lower Blepharoplasty
- Removes the excess fat and skin from under your eyes. This can also involve repositioning the fat around the eyes, making it a suitable alternative for those who aren’t qualified to receive dermal fillers for tear troughs.
- Surgical Brow Lift
- A semi-permanent procedure that lifts your lateral brows to enlarge your eyes and take away the heaviness around it. This surgery leaves no visible facial scarring.
- Submental Liposuction for Under Chin and Jawline
- Shape your chin and jawline by removing localized fat deposits that can’t be removed with regular diet and exercise. This targets the fat while also decreasing the appearance of sagging skin.
Local Facial Plastic Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Treat the signs of male pattern baldness with effective hair transplant methods. Depending on the state of your scalp, our qualified plastic surgeon may recommend a Follicular Unit Transplantation or a Follicular Unit Extraction procedure.
- Also known as cosmetic ear surgery, this procedure changes the size, shape, and position of one’s ears. Reshape your natural ears or correct any natural deformities or imbalances.
- Torn Earlobe Repair
- Repair damaged earlobes that were torn, split, or stretched. This procedure reconstructs the earlobe’s appearance to complement the rest of your facial features.
- Keloid Removal / Scar Revision
- Remove excess scar tissue around your earlobes or cheeks with our qualified plastic surgeon’s keloid removal procedures. Reduce the size of your keloid formation and achieve a smoother facial appearance.
- Mole / Cyst / Skin Tag Removal
- Our qualified plastic surgeon can remove moles, cysts, skin tags, and other unwanted skin blemishes that require surgical procedures. This service improves your skin’s appearance and texture and rids you of unwanted growth and formations.
- Alar Reduction
- Reduce the size of your nostrils and get a smaller size and flare that complements the rest of your facial features. This can improve how your nose affects your overall appearance.
- Upper Lip Lift
- Reshape the curves of your upper lip with our qualified plastic surgeon’s upper lip lift procedure. This involves shortening your philtrum (the space between the top of your lip and the base of your nose) to lift and contour your lips for a fuller effect.
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Also known as cheek reduction surgery, this is a popular procedure used to remove the buccal fat pad in the hollow areas of your cheeks. This is the perfect procedure for those who want to achieve chiseled features and a sharper jawline.
- Enhance your smile with your own natural-looking dimples through surgical dimple creation. This procedure creates a permanent dimple on your cheek that can improve the appearance of a genuine smile.
- Surgical Lip Reduction
- For those with lips that are naturally too full, our qualified plastic surgeon can remove excess skin tissue from one or both sides of your lips. Achieve the perfect set of lips that fit just right with your facial appearance.
- Fat Transfer
- Also known as facial fat grafting or autologous fat injections, this involves taking donor fat from other parts of your body to place them strategically in naturally thin facial features. A permanent solution towards a fuller facial appearance.
- Chin Implant
- A permanent procedure that reshapes the size and shape of your chin. Great for those who want a more defined facial structure that complements their natural face shape.
- FaceTite / NeckTite
- A minimally invasive procedure that uses radiofrequency and thermal energy to target fat. This process reduces stubborn fat deposits while stimulating collagen production to treat the signs of aging skin.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- A non-permanent minimally invasive alternative to rhinoplasty. Using dermal fillers, our qualified plastic surgeon can temporarily shape your nose to your desired shape. Only for patients who want to reshape their nose without making it smaller.
A Cosmetic Experience Like No Other
Dr. Lanna isn't called The Celebrity Liquid Facelift Doctor for no reason. Dr. Lanna's injectable expertise and technique can help anyone achieve their ideal beauty goals. Call us today to schedule your first consultation with Dr. Lanna Aesthetics.
Q: Am I a good candidate for facial plastic surgery?
A: Patients that are qualified for invasive facial plastic surgery are those who are in good general health. Patients with bleeding disorders, heart diseases, or any other health condition that could put them at risk may not be qualified. Patients should also be aware of the risks, downtime, and recovery period that come with surgical procedures.
Q: How long will downtime and recovery be?
A: It ultimately depends on the type of surgery you receive. For instance, most rhinoplasty patients may need up to a week of downtime following their treatment. However, it can take up to one year for your body to completely recover and show the final results. This can vary, though, depending on how well you can heal.
Q: Do I need plastic surgery or non-invasive solutions?
A: This can depend on your beauty goals and how you want to achieve them. During your initial consultation with one of our qualified plastic surgeons, you’ll be guided through the procedures, risks, and aftercare needed from surgical procedures and their non-invasive alternatives. Knowing the pros and cons of both can help you decide.
Achieve Your Own Beauty Goals Through Facial Plastic Surgery with Dr. Lanna Aesthetics
We're Actively Doing Facial Plastic Surgery Near the Following Service Areas:
- New York City, NY
- New York
- Mt Vernon, NY
- Bronx, NY
- Forest Hills, NY
- Jackson Heights, NY
- Elmhurst, NY
- Sunset Park, NY
- Crown Heights, NY
- Bushwick, NY
- Williamsburg, NY
- Greenpoint, NY
- Ditmars Steinway, NY
- Astoria, NY
- Hell's Kitchen, NY
- Greenwich Village, NY
- Lower Manhattan, NY
- Harlem, NY
- Upper Manhattan, NY
- Midtown East Manhattan, NY
- Upper West Side Manhattan, NY
- Upper East Side Manhattan, NY